If you are the new owner of a property and need to transfer an account into your name, please complete a Water User's Agreement and mail or fax it to our office with proof of ownership (e.g. loan approval document, settlement statement,  HUD settlement statement, deed, title transfer). Be sure to note the date that the account is to transfer into your name and a contact number to reach you in case we have questions.
If you are a tenant, buying a property land contract or purchasing a new tap, please call our office.