Frequently Asked Questions
How do I transfer an account into my name?
RLCWA requires you complete a Water User Agreement. If you own the property, you need to show a document proving ownership. This would include the deed, real estate tax receipt, settlement statement, title transfer, etc. If you are renting a property or buying it land contract, you must pay a tenant deposit which is currently $100.00. The deposit will be credited to your account when you request a final reading. If you become the owner and can show us proof of ownership, we will mail you your deposit or apply it to your account. You can transfer an account in person at our office or you may call our office and we can fax or email you the information you need to complete. Once the application is complete, you can email or fax it back with your proof of ownership.
Fax:      (440) 355-6628
Average rating: 3.56
Total ratings: 9
Total Views: 8369