Rural Lorain County Water Authority (RLCWA) provides its customers with a water quality report, called a Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) each year. It describes the quality of your drinking water. If you would like to receive a paper copy of your CCR in the mail, please call (440) 355-5121 and we will send one to you or you can download one by clicking the link below: